Job Summary: Digital Marketing Executive
Fresh, creative and forward-thinking, HD Marketing is a full-service PR and Marketing agency specialising in the new homes sector. Based in Paddock Wood, we are seeking a talented digital marketing executive to join our ranks, specifically with experience in SEO, PPC and social media marketing. As a tight-knit team, our ethos is very much towards encouraging a positive work/life balance and rewarding hard work.
Responsibilities and Duties
About the role
- You will be able to write engaging copy for online and e-campaigns, as well as identifying suitable imagery or videos to accompany them
- You will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for our clients, ensuring that your work is driving improvement in the client’s marketing results
- You will be comfortable using mail automation programmes such as Mailchimp to create templates, plus creating reports for clients, as well as suggesting ways to maximise the use of databases
- You will be able to use CMS platforms, uploading information to websites.
- You will have knowledge of creating HTML designed emailers
- You will have advanced knowledge of creating social media campaigns on twitter, facebook and Instagram, plus their advertising applications
- You will be able to create engaging Google adwords or any other PPC campaigns, to the very highest of levels
- You will speak to clients directly to update them on progress and results, as well as helping answer any technical questions they have
- You will have knowledge of SEO and experience of optimising website pages for organic search
- You will get hands-on with client tasks, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard
- You will work with the wider team on certain elements of your work and, where necessary, delegate to / receive work from others you'll be a proactive and creative thinker who isn’t afraid to champion your ideas through to implementation and completion.
Qualifications and Skills
You’ll be a proactive and creative thinker who isn’t afraid to champion your ideas through to implementation and completion. In addition, you will have:
- A minimum 12 months of agency-side experience in a digital marketing role, working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience working directly with clients to understand their business, deliver work and reports
- Experience working as part of a digital marketing team and delegating work
- You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
- You’ll keep up-to-date with industry changes and actively read blogs to further your digital marketing knowledge finding new ways to keep our clients ahead of the game.
- Powerpoint to be able to create presentations on the digital aspect of the business. To also have good presentation skills so you can present ideas and results to clients.
It would be a bonus if:
- You have a qualification in social media marketing
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data, formulas, pivot tables and pivot reporting etc
- You know photoshop and are able to resize images
- You have experience in Google AdWords (and have passed the Fundamentals exam) or paid promotion platforms
- You have previous experience in the housebuilding industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply in writing to email@example.com.