Job Summary: Marketing Manager
Fresh, creative and forward-thinking, HD Marketing is a full-service PR and Marketing agency specialising in the new homes sector. Based in Paddock Wood, we are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our ranks, who would be responsible for client account management, as well as running the office in the absence of the Managing Director.
Our ethos is very much towards encouraging a positive work/life balance and rewarding hard work, ensuring staff produce their very best work in a supportive and friendly environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be able to write engaging copy for online and hard-copy marketing material, as well as identifying suitable imagery or videos to accompany them
You will run specific client accounts, managing and disseminating clients needs
- You will have creative ideas for bringing in new business and you will research and stay ahead of the trend for new marketing ideas for clients
- You will have an impeccable eye for detail and be able to spot and minimize mistakes in copy and layout
- You will create exciting campaigns and brief them into the design studio
- You will support the Managing Director directly in client meetings and be responsible for any actions arising from them
- You will manage the work streams and performance of the Marketing Executive, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day running of the office when the Managing Director is away
- You will be able to create reports for clients explaining the value of the work undertaken
- You will work with the wider team on certain elements of your work and, where necessary, delegate to / receive work from others
Qualifications and Skills
You’ll be a proactive and creative thinker who isn’t afraid to champion your ideas through to implementation and completion. In addition, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years agency-side experience in a marketing role, working directly on a range of projects, where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish
- You have knowledge of the housebuilding and/or construction sectors
- High-level English writer and speaker, ideally with a Grade B or above at A level. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Creative mindset and can-do attitude
- Computer savvy (IMac, Photoshop, Wordpress and all Microsoft Office programmes)
It would be a bonus if:
- You have a qualification in marketing such as Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications or CIM
- You have experience of social media and online marketing
If you are interested in this full-time role, please apply in writing to email@example.com